These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of TAMAY SHOES’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use TAMAY SHOES’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
- All deliveries are subject to stock availability and authorization of your payment.
- Delivery charges will be charged to the customers unless you reach our free delivery limit.
- We shall endeavor to deliver the Goods you have offered to purchase within 3-5 working days after we receive your offer. If there are any delays we will notify you of such delay as soon as possible.
- All orders must be placed before 12.00pm local time to ensure that you receive your product within the specified delivery period. Please note that certain items may not be delivered within the specified delivery period due to the unavailability of stocks.
- We can either deliver your order to the shipping address as defined by you during payment, or an alternative address such as a workplace, university or friend/family address at the checkout. The alternative delivery address must be in Malaysia.
Amendment to the general Terms & Conditions
TAMAY SHOES reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. All amendments to these Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. However, continued use of the Site will be deemed to constitute acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.